Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friends who teach friends stuff are good friends.
-Me


Ok so my friend Amy in exchange for sweater construction and fitting lessons is going to teach me how to dye!!!! I'm so excited! The knitting possibilites will be endless! Really the only time I feel limited in the creation process is when I can't find the perfect yarn or fabric in the perfect color. Have you looked for red yarn lately? There's a billion colors available and they're all wrong.

So stifling.


And the fact that tie dye is set to be really big this spring only fuels my joy!

Not feeling the tie dye eh? BAM. Here's some inspiration fo ya:

I want to make a canvas bag, and I figure if I limit myself to only 1 or 2 colors it won't drift into scary hippy territory...


QUESTION: Ye or Nay on the tie dye movement that's blooming this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment