Thursday, February 25, 2010

COMPLETELY UNRELATED FABULOUSNESS: Hot Buttered French Bed


I'm in love.

Imagine rising from a mirrored vanity, silk dressing robe aflutter, to do a weary *one arm over forehead* collapse onto this beauty every evening...
Imagine how glamorous my as of yet non-existent spring wardrobe will look laid out upon a bed so regal...

Think of all the princess fantasies I could live out on this one piece of furniture! The only down side I could foresee would be all the other furniture in my house packing up and leaving out of sheer jealousy, shame and self loathing... but who could blame them really.


The French Bedroom Company never ceases to amaze and inspire.
TOO BAD THEY DON'T SHIP TO THE STATES YET. T_T

One day my lovely, one day you will be mine....

On a side note isn't this chair interesting?
Not cool in a "OMGIMUSTBUYIT" sorta way, but more like a if I saw this at a friend's house I would totally sit on it and inspect it and gush about it sort of way.

Question: Do you own any fantasy evoking furniture?

No comments:

Post a Comment